What if I decide after purchase that this course isn't for me?
The Online Studio Jump Start comes with a 7 day guarantee. If you feel the course isn't what you expect I'll refund you your purchase price.
Does access to my course expire?
No. Once you've joined a course you'll have access to it (as well as any future updates) for the foreseeable future.
Are there ongoing costs associated with your studio system?
Many of the tools I use are free to use. But depending on the needs of your studio and the parts of the ecosystem you wish to integrate, there may be recurring costs to you as per the integration's individual pricing. Here's one example - if you choose to offer more than one lesson type in Calendly, and want to stay in touch with an automated sequence of emails through MailChimp your estimated monthly costs would be around $25USD. Your costs will vary and be slightly more or less than this.
What do I do if I forget my login details?
Your details can be easily reset by clicking the 'forgot password' link on the sign in page.
What do I do if I have trouble viewing the videos?
Often this issue is caused by the browser on the viewer's computer.
Here are some basic troubleshooting tips...
1. Clear cache and restart the browser. Also check if you are using the newest version of the browser
2. Try a different browser (like Google Chrome).
3. Try an Incognito/ Private window (this will rule out an issue with browser extensions
4. Restart the browser (it's a cliche but it works!)
5. If possible, try a different device.
6. If possible, try a different internet connection. School and/or corporate firewalls sometimes block our video provider.
How do I access the course?
When you purchase the course you'll be prompted to create a user account with a unique username and password. Whenever you want to access the course, you can login to your student dashboard at theflutecoach.thinkific.com. Here you can view, resume and manage all your courses.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the course?
Contact Christie at email@example.com for questions or feedback about the course content. I'm here and happy to help.